- Redesign and develop Allied Risk's group of websites, initially focussing on Allied Risk and Allied Training.
- Create a seamless experience between the two sites that have similar but seperate content.
- Modernise and professionalise the Allied Risk brand
- No clear hierarchy of information or CTAs
- Extremely complicated and disorganised group of products and services.
- A large amount of content and data.
- A well established brand and clients.
- Focus on the structure, information and primary CTAs - what is the business goal.
- Simplify and organise and standardise product and service data.
- Implement Wordpress Multisite to simplify site and content management and allow for easy cross integration of products and services.
Since launch we have seen a significant improvement across the board in all relevant metrics compared to the same period last year.